skip to main content

How Do I File a Complaint Against My Employer for Stopping Me From Filing My Injury Claim?

Contact L&I at 1-800-547-8367 or 360-902-9155 for help determining if you have been illegally denied your right to file a claim.

If it is determined that you have been denied the right to file a claim, get an Industrial Insurance Discrimination Complaint form from your local L&I office or L&I's website:

L&I will also accept complaints in a written letter; however, we encourage you to use the form because it shows you exactly what information L&I needs.

Mail your completed complaint form to the following address:

Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 44277
Olympia WA 98504-4277

You can also mail your competed complaint form to any L&I representative, such as a customer service representative or claim manager.