skip to main content

How Do I Find Information About Who Manages My Self-Insured Workers' Compensation Claim?

Your employer may self-administer their industrial insurance claims or contract with a third-party administrator (TPA) to manage their claims. See a list of employers and their TPAs at L&I's website.

Be sure to keep in contact with your employer while your claim is open.