skip to main content

How Do I Find Information About Filing a Claim for Benefits With My Self-Insured Employer?

Contact your employer to file a claim and request a Self-Insured Accident Report (SIF-2).

Your provider also must file a Provider's Initial Report (PIR) on your behalf.

Keep in contact with your employer throughout the claim process.